Buy more, Save more (Any Color)
This eco-friendly instant grill does the same job as its aluminum counterpart, but in a completely natural and biodegradable design. The cardboard frame, bamboo grill grates, and lava stone lining (to help retain heat) quickly assemble, and bamboo charcoal briquettes heat up in about five minutes and stay hot for around an hour. When you’re done cooking, you can toss the grill into a campfire or in a trash bin knowing it will naturally decompose.
- Quick bamboo charcoal does not require lighter fluid.
- Uses less charcoal, emits 50% less CO2 than commercial single-use grills.
- Constructed of natural materials. Bamboo, charcoal, and cardboard are biodegradable.
- Weight: 990g.
- Size: 12.2 x 9.2 x 5 inches.
- Materials: Lava rocks / Bamboo.
- 1 x Environmental Carbon Fire Grill.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: Under 2KG.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
- United Kingdom, United States, Canada and Australia:the parcel will be arrived in 10-18 working day after shipped out. Other countries: the parcel will be arrived in 15-20 working days after shipped out.